августа 25, 2012

LeAnn Rimes - You Light Up My Life. Inspirational Songs 1997 [Japan]

LeAnn Rimes - You Light Up My Life. Inspirational Songs Performer: LeAnn Rimes
Album: You Light Up My Life. Inspirational Songs
Year: 1997
Codec: WavPack
Format: iso.wv [cue+log+...]
Total size: 305 mb
Duration: 45:35
Scans: yes+booklet
Lineage: web > APE image > Monkey's Audio > WAV image > WavPack frontend > WV image > ImgBurn > .iso


Description [US CD]

LeAnn Rimes - You Light Up My Life. Inspirational Songs - USA
"How Do I Live" was nominated for 1998 Grammys for Song Of The Year and Best Female Country Vocal Performance. The teenage country belter follows up her multi-platinum BLUE with an album of "inspirational songs." While Rimes' definition of that term includes the traditionally gospel-oriented "Clinging To A Saving Hand" and " On The Side Of The Angels," it's also expansive enough to encompass pop standards like "The Rose" and "Bridge Over Troubled Waters." YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE might be the least country of her recordings up to this point, relying more on a piano-based pop approach than the steel-guitar-led C&W of her previous work. Rimes' voice remains the pure, crystalline instrument that has endeared her to millions. Whether she's making the world forget Debby Boone with her version of the title song, or shoving Kate Smith aside with a definitive "God Bless America," her voice is powerful and communicative. To drive the point home, the album closes with a cappella versions of "Amazing Grace" and the National Anthem.


Track list
01. You Light Up My Life
02. The Rose
03. Bridge Over Troubled Watersbr> 04. I Believe
05. Ten Thousand Angels Cried
06. Clinging To A Saving Hand
07. On The Side Of Angels
08. I Know Who Holds Tomorrow
09. God Bless America
10. How Do I Live
11. Amazing Grace
12. How Do I Live (Mr. Mig remix) [for Japan only]

depositfiles.com

Wikipedia
allmusic.com
amazon.com
amazon.co.jp